Check out the following release notes to stay up to date on the latest new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
February 19, 2019
- Components: Create reusable elements that inherit the properties of an original object or group, and instantly apply comprehensive and consistent changes within projects. Save your team the tedium of applying repetitive updates – and free them for more creative and productive work!
- Use the Component button in the Top Toolbar, or the Component section of the right-click Context Menu, to create a Component from any selected object or group.
- The Component acts as the master to any and all copies – or Instances – that are made from that component.
- Instances immediately adopt changes made to the Component itself, but you can always apply overrides by making changes to any individual Instance.
- ‘Reset Instance’ removes any overrides, and re-applies the Component’s style and properties to that Instance.
- Just as with any object, you can create complex components by nesting them.
- ‘Go to Master Component’ will take you to its location, allowing you to make changes to that Component and all of its Instances.
- New ERD Model and Use Cases diagram stencils:
- ERD stencils let your team design DB tables and their relationships right inside Moqups. We've also added new diagram connector styles and smart defaults, including Crow's Foot notation.
- Use Case diagrams help provide a quick overview of complex systems, their purpose, and their participants.
- Changes to Locking and Unlocking of Objects:
- The Lock button has been removed from the Top Toolbar, and has been added to Format and Outline Panels.
- In the Format Panel, click the Lock button to the right of the Object Name; the Size and Coordinates section of the Format Panel will remain hidden until the object is unlocked.
- In the Outline Panel, click the Lock button to the right of the object name; the button will darken when locked.
- Use the right-click Context Menu to choose the Lock/Unlock Selection option, or use the Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl/Cmd + L (this keystroke works for both Lock and Unlock).
- When locked, the object will display a red border on hover and, once the object is selected, a lock button will show in the upper-left corner of the red border. That button can be used to unlock the object.
- Password Protected Export as PDF:
- Now, you can provide an added layer of security by setting a password for your exported PDF.
- Create Pages Automatically from within the Image Library:
- Use the right-click Context menu to create new pages directly from your image selection.
- The text-color of a Connector Label now defaults to that Connector’s color.
- Changing the Connector color will change the text-color of its Label as well, unless the Label color has previously been overridden.
- Hitting Enter on a selected connector line adds a Connector Label, or opens the first extant Label for editing.
- Updated Google Fonts.
- Updated Font Awesome icons to v 5.7.
- Hovering over the Gradient Slider now reveals a ‘+’ icon, indicating that a click on the slider will add a new stop.
- Compound-stencil names are now displayed in both the Format and Outline Panels.
- The Aspect Ratio of a selected object can be temporarily locked or unlocked by holding down the Shift key and dragging.
- Projects in Preview now load in the top-center position.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Connector Style section of the Format Panel to be displayed twice.
- Eliminated announcement banners in Preview mode.
- With the Background Removal tool, a single click on any solid color now removes that color.
- New objects created using Diagram Extenders are now named sequentially (i.e. Process 2, Process 3, etc).
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed a group border around icons not included in the group.
December 20, 2018
- Gradients – both Linear and Radial – are now available for both Fill and Stroke colors.
- We’ve added UML diagram stencils to the Stencil Library, and UML start-and-end markers to the Connector Style section of the Format Panel.
- In the Pages Panel, there’s now an ‘Empty trash’ option in the right-click Context menu when viewing the Trash.
- Default icon names now appear in both the Outline and Format panels.
- A connector’s label-text-color now defaults to match the connector’s stroke-color.
- You can now use the Escape key to cancel the ‘Rename’ function in the Pages panel.
- In Diagram mode, you can now draw a connector from the middle connecting point when zoomed out.
- Paper Grid lines now align properly with the Ruler markers, and added stencils remain aligned with grid lines when zooming in and out.
- The Project Colors palette in the Format Panel now updates to include Diagram connector colors as they are added.
November 13, 2018
- After you copy a page, right-clicking on a folder pastes that page directly within it.
- To make page-numbering more consistent, we’ve made a slight change in our protocol: now, by default, the first page in a project is called ‘Page 1’ instead of ‘Page’.
- If you’ve chosen to hide Hotspots (by deselecting the ‘Show hotspots’ option in either the Interactions Panel or the Workspace) those Hotspots will no longer be highlighted by hovering on the page or the Outline Panel.
- Fixed a bug that, under rare circumstances, caused the Pages Panel to be rendered improperly.
- When either dropping or pasting images into an unsaved project – or if the user is not logged in – the appropriate prompt will now appear.
- Fixed a bug in the Viewer that sometimes caused Hotspots to rearrange themselves.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the right-click Context Menu sub-categories from appearing on smaller screens.
October 30, 2018
- Automatic Paragraph Stencils:
- If you use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl/Cmd + V to paste pure text directly onto the page – either from within the app or without – Moqups will automatically paste the copied text within a new Paragraph stencil.
- ‘Set as Default Style’ in Context Menu:
- Now you can style an Object (or Connector), and then use the right-click Context Menu to set that customization as the Default Style for subsequent objects; it does not affect the style of objects that you’ve already added to the page. This makes it easy to customize a string of objects and/or connectors, and then quickly jump to a new default style, and so on.
- To help our Support Team effectively address your issue, you can now attach relevant files to the Contact Support form.
- Custom Handles for the Process stencil now allow you to round the corners (adjust the border radius).
- Snapping now works to the center of objects as well as to their edges, making it quicker and easier to align objects in staggered formations; this is especially useful with diagrams and flowcharts.
- In Page Settings, you can now adjust the page size using numerical input with Expressions; numerical inputs also work in the Format Panel, letting you quickly adjust any object’s size, position and rotation.
- The ‘Fit page to content’ feature (accessed through the right-click Context Menu) now gives you the option of setting the spacing (padding) around your content.
- Connectors remain attached to their objects, and in their correct positions, when you apply an Align operation to those objects (either from the right-click Context Menu or by using the buttons at the top of the Format Panel).
- Fixed a bug that caused random errors when duplicating a selection of objects that included connectors.
October 22, 2018
- Templates for Atlassian Server:
- Both our Moqups for Jira Server and Moqups for Confluence Server apps (in the Atlassian Marketplace) now include the Template Library and full template functionality.
- Fit Page To Content:
- Selecting this option from the page’s right-click Context Menu automatically resizes the page to fit the outermost objects.
- Snapping now prioritizes:
- Distance snap over Object snap.
- Snap to page’s Center/Edge over snap to Object.
- You can now drag and resize a page ‘through’ an object ( i.e. when an object sits in front of the page-resize handles).
- The Format Panel now displays the number of objects in a selection; this makes it easy to quickly check your selection before applying any style changes.
- We’ve improved the performance of both the Image and Template Libraries.
- The Dashboard is now faster when loading projects or switching teams.
- Image uploads are quicker, both by drag & drop and by file.
- When you use the Diagram Extenders to add new flowchart stencils to your diagram, the page automatically scrolls to the end of that flow.
- Improved the behavior of Object Groups, both on the page, and in the Outline Panel.
- The Grid stencil now has cell-padding options (in the Grid Style section of the Format Panel).
- Google Web Fonts have been updated.
- Previously, if you had an item selected in Templates Library, and then clicked the ‘Create a new folder’ button, the selected item was accidentally nested within the newly created folder.
- Diagram Connectors are now displayed correctly in both Template Thumbnails and Export to HTML.
- Images dragged and dropped onto the page – from outside the app – are no longer automatically added to the Image Library; this helps you avoid unwanted clutter in the library.
- Fixed several issues with the Smart Connect and Replace Stencil features.
- Fixed a bug that canceled image uploads if the user used drag-&-drop, and then switched pages before the upload was complete.
- Previously, if you expanded a folder (or a series of nested pages) in the Pages Panel, that action accidentally expanded all the folders and nested pages within that Page Tree.
- Using Shift + Clicking on the Zoom Icon automatically zooms in or out to fit the page within the Editor (or Viewer) window; that zoom now also correctly centers the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Editor to get stuck in Read Mode if you exited Preview while using the grab cursor (hand) to pan the page.
- Removed object highlights when using the touchpad zoom in Preview mode.
September 25, 2018
- Supercharged Diagramming Tools:
- Diagram Extenders:
- Selecting a Flowchart Diagram stencil on the page will reveal arrows on all four sides of that object. Clicking on any arrow will duplicate that object, automatically connect them, and then open the new object’s text-edit mode for quick renaming.
- For lighting-fast, omnidirectional work, Shift + Alt/Option + Arrow keys also adds and connects objects.
- When there is an object immediately adjacent from the one you are ‘extending’, clicking the extenders – or using the keystroke – will automatically connect those two objects.
- Replace Stencils:
- You can quickly update and replace any Flowchart Diagram stencils that are already part of a diagram on the page. Just drag the new stencil over an existing one, and drop when the ‘replace’ icon appears.
- Swap Start & End Markers:
- Hold down Shift + X to reverse the start and end markers of any connector; this is the same keystroke that reverses the Fill and Stroke style when an object is selected.
- Connector Styling:
- Now, after you style a connector, any subsequent connector you create will automatically adopt that style – until you change it again.
- Previously, if you wanted to mass-style connectors that were already on the page, you had to select them individually; now selecting a group of objects and connectors will reveal the ‘Connector Style’ section of the Format Panel, and let you customize all the selected connectors at once.
- Workspace > Advanced Settings
- Some users prefer to work without object highlights, so now you can select or deselect ‘Highlight object while hovering’.
- ‘Select behind Locked Objects’ is now turned OFF by default.
- Various performance improvements
- The Presence Border now follows the selected object reliably, and no longer gets stuck in place when moving or zooming.
- The New Project dialog no longer closes if you accidentally click outside its frame.
- In the ‘Invalid file type’ warning dialog, the list of ‘currently supported files’ now includes SVG files.
September 12, 2018
- Object Highlights:
- To make selection easier, the objects will now be highlighted when hovered. This should make selection of thin or small objects much easier and reduce missed clicks.
- In the Pages, Templates, and Images panels, right-clicking on the empty space – at the end of the library or page-list – now displays the Context Menu and offers the option of creating a ‘New folder’. Previously, you had to use the icon in the toolbar to do this.
- Thumbnail performance has been improved in the Pages, Templates, and Images panels.
- Images and Templates Libraries:
- Fixed a bug that prevented drag and drop of SVGs from the Images Library to the page.
- When dragging and dropping an image onto the page, the mouse pointer remains on the upper-left object handle, and is no longer offset.
- Fixed a bug that intermittently prevented the upload of images after they had been selected.
- Added a reminder to the Templates Library that a project must be saved before a new template can be created; a similar prompt already existed for Images Library uploads.
- When dragging multiple templates onto the page, all of them now remain selected.
- In both libraries, when creating a ‘New folder from selection’, a bug permitted the folder to be accidentally relocated during the renaming process.
- Fixed a bug that caused occasional errors when adding images or templates to the page.
- Restored the double-click to add images or templates to the page – but only in Grid View.
- Various performance improvements.
- When using the Background Removal tool, right-clicking on an image now exits that mode and displays the Context Menu.
- Even though ‘Select behind locked objects’ was de-selected in the Workspace > Advanced Settings, dragging still selected those objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Group Border to crash when flipping an object within a group.
- Undo now properly restores deleted Connectors along with the objects they connect.
August 24, 2018
- Templates Library now has the same functionality as the Image Library:
- Save templates to both Project and Team categories.
- Organize templates in folders, and nest them as needed.
- Toggle between Grid View and Tree View options.
- Perform bulk operations on templates – including dragging and dropping multiple templates onto a page.
- Toolbar Menu includes new options: New Folder, New Folder from Selection, Rename, Delete.
- New Right-click Context Menu includes New Folder from Selection, Rename, Delete.
- We’ve reduced our application’s size by 1MB to enable faster page-loads and a smoother user experience
- In the Comment Panel, comments now have a full date and time stamp.
- Copy & Paste Project Pages:
- Interactions are now properly included in the Copy & Paste function.
- When a destination project lacks a font that’s included in a copy and paste, that font is now added along with the paste.
- Fixed a bug in the Image Library that caused the renaming process to get stuck when renaming in search mode.
- In the Project Recovery Window, the most recent projects are now properly labeled by the date on which they were saved.
August 16, 2018
- Touchpad Zoom
- Zoom in and out by using two fingers on the touchpad (or Cmd/Ctrl + Mouse-Wheel).
- Zooming by using the keyboard or toolbar centers the zoom on an object (when selected).
- Copy & Paste Project Pages
- You can now copy a selection of pages and folders between projects – or even to a different location within the same project.
- Select the pages and/or folders you wish to copy, and select ‘Copy pages’ from the right-click Context Menu; then, go to the destination project’s Pages Panel and select ‘Paste pages’ from the Context Menu.
- To nest copied pages within an existing folder, click on that folder before you paste.
- Redesigned Image Library
- Images Library has a new flexibility that allows images to be added to both Project and Team categories.
- Organize images in folders and nest them as needed.
- Toggle between Grid View and Tree View options.
- Perform bulk operations on images – including dragging and dropping multiple images onto a page.
- Toolbar Menu includes new options: New Folder, New Folder from Selection, Rename, Delete, Download.
- New Right-click Context Menu includes: New Folder from Selection, Rename, Delete, Download.
- Select and download previously uploaded images or image-folders for easy collaboration – and to keep the entire team in sync.
- To avoid unwanted clutter, images pasted from the OS clipboard are no longer automatically added to the Image Library.
- Add to library option from Context Menu to add an image pasted from clipboard (applicable for an image that is not in the Images Library).
- Templates library will adopt the same functionality and design in the coming weeks.
- Enhanced Image Cropping
- Selecting an image displays a popover-toolbar for Crop & Background Removal.
- You can now quickly zoom with the slider, relocate the crop area, and apply the crop.
- Remove Background Color from Images
- Selecting an image displays a popover-toolbar for Crop & Background Removal.
- Enter BG Removal mode by clicking on the Magic-Wand icon; then, click on the area of an image to remove a solid color, or click and drag to remove a color range.
- To apply the changes, click outside the image or click done.
- Reset returns the image to original.
- To keep an altered image in the Library, right-click and select ‘Add to library’ option from the Context Menu
- Collaborator Presence
- To show you who is working and where – and avoid overlap when editing in real time – a colored border with the collaborator’s name now appears around the objects they have selected.
- In the Sharing window, hovering over a username provides a link to ‘Go to Page’ or ‘Go to Selection’ where the collaborator is.
- Updated Font Awesome icon library.
- Flowchart stencils have better text editing and resizing behavior.
- Selected objects are no longer duplicated while holding the Alt/Option + Arrow keys.
- ‘Export selection’ in the right-click Context Menu is now disabled for users who are not logged in.
- Image Crop mode:
- Fixed a bug that caused the Mouse pointer to remain stuck in image crop mode.
- Previously, zooming with the keyboard shortcuts misaligned the existing cropping area.
- Fixed bug that created a ghost image while cropping.
- When dragging a Chart stencil from the library to the page, the preview is now properly displayed.
- On tablets, the Canvas no longer moves when dragging a stencil onto the page.
- Fixed problems with Offline Viewer’s Interactivity states.
- Previously, new users couldn’t upgrade after signup if they didn't alter their project.
- When ‘Include hidden pages’ option is unchecked, export now properly excludes those pages.
- Dragging a selection of images to the page now properly includes all images in that selection.
- Fixed a bug that caused pasted images to appear very slowly on the page.
June 11, 2018
- Charts category in the Stencils library, with a dedicated Chart Style section in the Format Panel; edit chart-data by double clicking on the chart itself.
- Blur filter for Stencils, Images and Icons, controlled from the Blur section in the Format Panel.
- Replace Colors section in the Format Panel, applied to Whole Project or Current Pages.
- Export individual objects to PNG by using the right-click Context Menu.
- Added more icons to the Font Awesome library.
- When using Full Screen Preview mode, the Alt/Option + N toggles the on-hover, on-screen navigation arrows on and off – in case they overlap with hotspots.
- When the Page Tree is rearranged in the Editor, the Page Counter and Navigation arrows now accurately reflect that hierarchy when in Preview mode.
- The Paragraph stencil now resizes without flickering.
- The Crop rectangle no longer extends beyond the image.
- Users can reliably log in when using a mobile device.
- The Export progress bar shows more accurate progress.
- In the Moqups Main Menu, right-click opens the browser’s Context Menu.
- In the HTML Export of the Offline Viewer, the last digit in the page counter is now visible.
April 27, 2018
- HTML export to create an Offline Viewer:
- Added dedicated Export button in the Top Toolbar.
- Export popover redesign.
- Custom handles for the adjustment of Shape stencils, and for rounded-corners on Common stencils.
- Ability to crop images and drag the cropped area to show the relevant part of the image.
- SVG support so users can now add SVG's to the Images Library.
- 'Disable Filter Effects When Interacting' option in Workspace > Advanced Settings disables both the drop-shadow and blur filter when interacting with Stencils.
- Pages Panel thumbnails can now be enabled/disabled in Workspace > Advanced Settings.
- Page thumbnail is disabled when renaming a page.
- Export options parameters are preserved throughout the user session.
- Webfont list updated.
- Syntax stencils now display correctly in Page thumbnails.
- 'Set Master Page' menu now displays a scroll bar for easy page selection.
- Preview now functions for deleted pages in Trash.
- Page thumbnails now appear for nested pages.
- Rich text links open in new tab/window.
- Images can no longer be uploaded to an unsaved project; new 'Save to Upload' prompt in the Images Panel.
- In the Outline Panel, when you drag and nest an object within an existing group, the added object adopts the locked/unlocked status of that group.
- Rich text links don't work in Edit Mode, only in Preview Mode.
March 14, 2018
- Pinned Pages: Pin pages at the top of the Pages Panel for fast access to current work.
- Page Thumbnails: Hover over page names in Pages Panel to display thumbnails.
- With the introduction of the new Account button in the Editor, and the new Teams sidebar in the Dashboard, users no longer have to switch between Personal or Team contexts to access all their projects.
- In Workspace > Page Settings, the 'Hide contents outside pages' option works in Edit and Preview mode.
- Canvas (grey area outside page margins) expands – on refresh – to fit objects extending beyond page boundaries.
- Objects on the canvas no longer snap to objects outside page boundaries.
- Duplicating a page automatically activates Rename mode.
- Selections in Workspace > Advanced Settings save reliably.
- From the Sample Project, you can access Page Settings from the Workspace Button and right-click Context Menu.
- 'Show Hotspots' selection works reliably during editing.
- Closing a tab while editing text-based stencils prompts a warning.
- Borders around Group and Reference objects update during Undo/Redo.
- Border around Reference objects updates when you select Auto option from Width/Height sizing.
- Reordering pages in the Pages Panel no longer affects the page order in the relevant Master Page (and vice versa).
- Pages can now be reliably nested in other pages.
- Double tapping to rename a page now works reliably on tablets.
December 13, 2017
- The Diagram connectors can now be moved when unattached to elements.
- Pages reorient properly, in the Viewer, when navigating through a project.
- Fixes to Material Design compound stencils.
- The app remains stable when one collaborator deletes an image that is being cropped simultaneously by another collaborator.
November 21, 2017
- Text Improvements:
- Vertical Alignment.
- Automatic and clickable resizing for Width & Height.
- Text overflow marker '+'.
- Undo delete page(s) button in the 'Move to Trash' event notification.
- Advanced text controls added to the Text Section of the Format Tab.
- 'Show/Hide Hotspots' option in Workspace dropdown.
- Updated Google Fonts:
- Google Fonts now include: Barlow, Barlow Semi Condensed, Barlow Condensed, Libre Barcode, Spectral SC, Vollkorn SC.
- Added font weights to Google Fonts:
- Font weights added to: Alegreya, Alegreya SC, EB, Garamond, Vollkorn.
- New icons:
- 351 additions to the Material Design (Community) icon set.
- Zoom improvements:
- Custom zoom: double-clicking on zoom level lets you manually enter values between 4% and 3200%. Up/Down arrow keys, with or without the Shift key, incrementally increase or decrease values.
- Returning to the Editor from Preview, the 'Show hotspots' option is now correctly selected.
- 'Move to trash' notification remains visible long enough to click 'Undo'.
November 7, 2017
- Added object name/visibility status in Format tab.
- Increased number of objects to Snap To.
- Added confirmation before deleting comment thread.
- Implemented keyboard shortcuts for ‘align & distribute’ options.
- Clicking selected object (in multiple selection) sets it as reference object for Align operations.
- The Coordinates tooltip now shows above finger on touch devices for better visibility.
- In Preview Mode, the Moqups Main Menu now includes a Dashboard link.
- Rounded Corners now also apply to the Banner Stencil.
- iOS Color scheme is now updated and matches the current guidelines.
- Select target objects with mouse on touch/hybrid devices.
- Text rendering for elements with stroke in Safari 11.
- Drag stencil from sidebar repairs.
- Connector rendering when stroke width is 0.
- Multiple selection with Ctrl/Cmd, Ctrl/Cmd + C, Ctrl/Cmd + V pastes in Chrome.
- Info on profile card can be selected in comment thread & sidebar.
- Pressing Enter in Dimensions inputs focuses back to object on page.
- Drag with Ctrl/Cmd + Alt/Option to select objects on top of larger objects.
- Long page names display correctly in Interactions tab.
- Team Members can now add Collaborators to their projects.
- All the grouped elements contained within a Template align properly when adding the Template with a double-click.
- Users with expired Free Plans can now create a new project as long as it is within the Free Plan's quota limit.
- When in Preview mode, right-clicking from within the text field of a Comment now displays the browser's Context Menu (i.e. not the Moqups Context Menu).
- An Image can no longer be added to the project when in Preview Mode.
- When in Preview Mode, the Pages Panel now displays properly.
- Restoring a Page from the Trash now resets the stencil counter to include those restored objects.
September 7, 2017
- Snapping improvements and bug fixes:
- Show annotation on snapping guides.
- Show guides while holding the ALT key.
- Enable distance-snapping.
- Resize-snapping works better on very long and wide objects.
- Improved scrolling when zoomed in on a page.
- Shift + Cmd/Ctrl while dragging no longer disables axis-snap.
- Selecting Snap to layout grid and Snap to paper grid now disables snapping guide.
- Three new Snapping options have been added:
- Updated Google Fonts:
- New fonts include: Archivo, Asap Condensed, Baloo, Bellefair, Buda, Coda Caption, Encode Sans, Faustina, Manuale, Molle, Mukta, Saira, Sedgwick Ave, Spectral, UnifrakturCook, Zilla Slab.
- Moqups Classic was retired on September 1, 2017.
- Connectors now stay attached to both stencils and labels when using Select All + Arrow Keys to move a selection.
- All stencils now export correctly.
July 28, 2017
- Snapping redesign:
- Snapping at equal distances and at equal size.
- Visual highlight for equal-distance snapping.
- Alt/Option + Hover over object to inspect distance from page margins.
- Alt/Option + Select object to inspect distance from page margins.
- Alt/Option + Select object; then hover over nearby objects to inspect their distance from selected object.
- Hold Ctrl/Cmd while moving or resizing selection to temporarily disable snapping.
- 'Create Trello Card' option added to the Pages Panel right-click Context Menu.
- Sign Up and Log In with Slack.
- Improvements and bug fixes for touch and hybrid devices.
- While in Preview, the left-sidebar keyboard shortcuts are now properly disabled to prevent accidental editing.
- Now, when a Master Page has its visibility set to hidden, its content is shown in Preview mode when that content is applied to a normal page.
- It is now easier to select vertical and horizontal-line stencils when lines are thin, or when the page is zoomed out.
- Icons can now be selected by clicking on the icon's hollow parts.
- Project links with 'View Rights' now load properly in the Viewer.
- 'Snap To Page' shortcut Alt/Option + Shift + ' now works.
- 'Snap To Guides' shortcut Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + ; now works.
- From Slack, links to Moqups Comments now go directly to the project page where the Comment was added.
June 26, 2017
- Improvements and bug fixes for touch and hybrid devices.
- Edge added to supported browsers.
- Google webfonts updated.
- When in Preview Mode, there are now more options available in the Moqups Main Menu.
- Previously, the border around grouped objects lingered when you switched pages.
- In the Preview/Viewer mode, the right-click Context Menu is now more stable.
- Now, when you move an object into a hidden group, the object adopts that group's visibility state – and becomes visible again once you detach the object from that group.
- The Cmd/Ctrl + C and Cmd/Ctrl + V shortcuts in Chrome 60/61 now work reliably.
- The right-click Context Menu now closes properly when opened from the Pages Panel.
- Fixes to project migration from Moqups Classic to the current Moqups app.
May 22, 2017
- Global Opacity slider for all objects.
- Improved Page Layout Grids and Paper Grids:
- Option to draw grids on top of objects.
- Expanded options and automated settings.
- Improved Font response:
- When changing fonts, objects now align with the typographic baseline.
- Performance and speed improvements.
- Improved Editor experience on Mobile.
- Removed stencil counter.
- Text is now visible in the Comment box when using the "@" character.
- Improvements and bug fixes for touch and hybrid devices.