Introduction to accounts
In this section, you’ll learn about your Moqups account and subscription. We’ll show you how to first sign up for Moqups, and then manage your profile, password, subscription, billing, and payment.
We’ll also explain how to add team members, set notifications for your account, and enable our app integrations.
But, before we move on, here’s a brief overview of the Account Settings Window.
To open the Account Settings Window:
- Open the Account Menu in the upper right corner of the Top Toolbar
- Select Account Settings from the dropdown
This will open the Account Settings Window in the Dashboard
The tabs in the left side-panel provide the following functionality:
- Your Profile: Set your profile picture, email, name, and username
- Change Password: Change or strengthen your password
- Payments: Manage your subscription, check quota, change plans, set payment method, request invoices, and review your payment history
- Billing Address: Edit or update billing information, and set your account to Business or Individual
- Apps & Notifications: Set email notifications for your account, and connect to other apps