Upload images and add them to the page
In this article, we’ll show you how to upload images and add them – as objects – to the page. You’ll also learn how to duplicate those images, and rename them in the Outline Panel.
When you upload images, they are added to your Image Library. Moqups allows you to work with three image formats: JPEG, PNG and GIF.
To open the Image Library, navigate to the Left Sidebar and click on the Images Tab. The tab will turn blue, and will open the Images Panel.
The Image Library will be empty until you upload your own images.
There are several ways to upload images to the library:
- Click on the Upload images button, and select one or more images from your computer
- Drag & drop images from your computer onto the Images Tab, or into the Images Panel
- Drag & drop images from your computer directly onto your page. The image will automatically be added to your Image Library
Because uploaded images retain the name of the original file, make sure to name them appropriately before uploading. This will make it easier to search for them later.
To search for a Image, use the Search input at the top of the Images Panel.
Add Images to Page
From the Images Panel, there are two ways to add an image to your page:
- Drag and drop the image to a specific place on the page
- Double-click on the image to have it appear in the top-left corner of the page
You can only duplicate images once they’ve been added to a page.
There are two ways to duplicate an image on the page:
- While holding down Alt/Option, click and drag a duplicate away from the original
- Ctrl/Cmd + D creates a duplicate on the page
To delete an image:
- Navigate to the Images Panel
- Locate and hover over the image you wish to delete
- Click on the ‘X’ in the upper left corner of the image, and then confirm your action in the dialog box