Moqups app for Atlassian Jira Server
Atlassian customers can use Moqups’ Jira Server integration to create in-place diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes – all within the security of the Atlassian ecosystem.
In an agile context, where specifications can change with every iteration, Moqups helps team members communicate requirements quickly and clearly.
In Jira Server instances, teams can give shape to ideas with the click of a button. And, since Moqups Projects are embedded right in Jira Server issues, collaborators can easily respond with feedback right on the design.
The following article will show you how to use the Moqups app once your admin has installed it for your Jira instance.
- Click the Create button at the top of the screen to open the Create Issue dialog box
- Select the relevant Project and Issue Type on the Create Issue dialog box
- Type a Summary for the issue and complete any appropriate fields — at least required ones which are marked by an asterisk
- When you are satisfied with the content of your issue, click the Create button
Add Moqups Project
Once you have located and opened your issue, there are two ways to add a Moqups Project:
- Click the Add Moqups Project button
- Click the More button and select Add Moqups Project from the dropdown menu
Name Moqups Project
Type in the project name and click OK.
Work on Moqups Project
To start working on your project, simply drag and drop stencils, images and icons onto the page. On the right of the top toolbar, click on the Format tab to customize objects and the Interactions tab to create prototypes.
To save your project, click the Save button in the top right corner of the Issue window.
View or Edit Project
Navigate to the thumbnail of the Moqups Project you want to open and then:
- Click the Eye icon to open and view your project in Preview mode
- Click the Pencil icon to open and edit your project